Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Many Thanks!


I must take a moment to express my sincere thanks to all of the writers, producers, actors, singers, visual artists, rappers, entrepreneurs, attornies and others who have taken the time to think about myself and my situation. I am deeply grateful.

Unfortunately, my situation has not improved. This is now my fourth year (and counting) of window washing here in Phoenix. I have now been a part of American popular culture now for about twelve years. I have been manipulated into a state of homelessness for about eight.

The government has accomplished this using technologies that I did not know existed. And even if they did, I couldn't imagine that they could be used for such purposes. If you think my situation is a joke or a "game", it isn't. Despite injuries in my hips and legs from walking thousands of miles over the last eight years while carrying extra weight on my person, no one has made an intervention. And that's despite being the inspiration behind literally thousands of productions in print, articles, ads, movies, tv and cable shows, commercials, songs and if I add websites--forget it.

If you thought I was getting what I had coming to me, "comeuppance", think again. There isn't anything that serious in my background. No charges have been filed against me because there isn't a case against me. That isn't to say that I haven't made mistakes, I have. Most of which are nearly twenty years ago. I am almost forty-four years old now. But the most serious thing the government has is an accident, not a crime, from several years ago. (See "About that Car Accident" in the blog listings.)

No matter. They have been "hitting" me anyway. My father recently passed away and on the first and third visits I had with him, when I was alone, we were both "heart-thumped". My mother was also treated somewhat rudely as she passed away last year. Neither one of them have anything in there backgrounds that would warrant them being disrespected. They were both very old and frail.

Actually, I think this is something between myself and the government that is not liminal to the people. But the people participating in this project have no idea what is going on. Food poisoning, heroin, sleep depravation, heart-thumping, instructions to walk or move (now in the thousands, even if it's disabling me), tactile sensations on the body and other phenomena I won't go into here are happening.

Complaints have now been filed with U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder, Phoenix FBI, Phoenix Professional Standards, and an inquiry for information with Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and AZ Attorney General, Tom Horne.

I have to make sure I am not being "stopped" for the sake of someone else's bragging or publishing rights and that the technologies employed by the government are not being  used for this purpose.

If I wasn't able to wash windows, I don't know where I would be. It's one thing to have high school students or homeless men harrass you because of a misunderstanding, but it's another thing to have it deliberately choreographed by a police agency who knows better! In fact, the police agencies are not allowed to act as a gang or to "trap" people. I suppose they could make an exception if your name is Al Capone, but I am no exception.

Many thanks to all of you, and to my customers as well! That's all I had to say today.


No comments:

Post a Comment