Friday, July 12, 2013

By My Count...


By My Count


I now count over twenty-one beds in about five different cities and three different states over the last seven years that I have been harassed or intimidated away from using a variety of techniques (drugs, heart-thumping, nonverbal communication, and other phenomena etc.) by the people around me and/or the authorities.

This supposedly is a result of my imagination--not government or police harassment--and it has left me unemployed and unemployable. At no time has there been a statement of police business, a warrant, etc. These moves could have been for my own good or they could be for some other reason. Unless they are for police business, they are a civil rights violation.

As long as this activity is reframed as "comeuppance" and not recognized as "conspiracy" or "illegal detention" or "attempted manslaughter" this could feasibly go on for another seven years or until my hips and knees wear out from walking while carrying extra weight on my person.

Despite having legitimate claims on file for Social Security Disability, they were denied. (See "Smear Campaign" in the bloglist.)

We must not let the authorities prosecute and jail citizens without trials or jail cells. Juries and judges will always need the ability to examine, cross-examine and possibly expose ulterior motives. How can one file a counter claim or counter suit if there is no record of a judgement, court hearing, or a crime? What about Prisoner's & Felon's Rights for those who are incarcerated? I suppose you don't have any if there is no incarceration demonstrable. How slick is that?

The list of people and agencies with complaints on file keeps growing. Also, I was trying to protect my own intellectual property from opportunists/exploitation.

The following people/agencies should have a complaint or correspondence on file:

Barack O'Bama, POOTUS

Janet Napolitano, Dept. Homeland Security

Eric Holder, DOJ

Bill Montgomery, Maricopa County Attorney

Tom Horne, Arizona Atty General

Phoenix FBI

Phoenix Police

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

Phoenix Professional Standards

A.C.L.U.

(I started to call the Pentagon, but ultimately decided against it. Peace!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment