Friday, January 4, 2013

Part 2: About That Car Accident


Part 2:

For those who aren't familiar with what has been happening (you may want to start by reading, About That Car Accident, listed in the blog), I wanted to offer further clarification.  I have been getting "prosecuted" in some clever ways and have to constantly try to defend myself.

The "accident" that happened between myself and this other person was approximately late 2000 or early 2001.

The motion picture industry (tv, movies, cable, etc.) started taking inspiration from my life and publishing about me, and/or those related to me around 2002.

News and magazine media around 2005.

I was manipulated into homelessness around 2005. This has become a de facto "incarceration".

Lethal force has been used off and on since about 2009.

The sum total of all media over the last twelve years must be over 100,000 pieces and have cost several hundred million dollars of effort to produce.

See anything peculiar?

There have been no courts, no prosecutions, no record of assaults, no record of any incarcerations, no interrogations, no cross examination of "victims" or "witnesses" (there was someone else in the room at the time), no appeals, and so on.

There are four different persons who could have accosted me about the situation:

1. The police, who were there at the time.

2. The "victim". Either at the time or a later time.

3. The witness of the event.

4. The owner of the apartment where the event took place, who came back shortly after the incident.

If necessary, anyone of us could have found or contacted the other.  To the best of my understanding the incident was known at the time or shortly thereafter to have been a misunderstanding and was left as such.

Had there been any arrests, I would have pleaded, "Not Guilty".

I am deeply sorry about the situation and cannot go into any further detail about it. As you can see it has happened over ten years ago now and I am constantly reminded of it, sometimes playfully and sometimes I have no idea what anyone is thinking.

I don't have regular access to a computer but I am going to put my autobiography together about this and a number of other things. Myself and my life have become one of the most influential in American history. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment