Thursday, June 21, 2018

The Frog and the Scorpion





The Frog and the Scorpion

(Stop me if you've heard this one.)

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided thaty he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to run back.

Suddenly, he sawa frog sitting in the rushes bny the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

Helooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water. "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you won't try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the frog replied,m "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see that I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked, "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I woudn't be able to get to the other side of the river! Once you've taken me to the other side of this river I will be so grateful for your help that it would hardly be fair that I would kill you."

And the frog agreed totake the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud and picked up the scorpion. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back and the frog slid into the river. Muddy water swirled around them, but the frog swam near the surface so the scorpion would not drown.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back. A numbness spread throughout his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog. "Now we shall both die! Why did you do that?!"

"Because...I am a scorpion."

They both then sank into the muddy waters and they both drowned.


*************************************

.


Everyone is Not a Dog

Not to long ago, I came across an article that stated that  a dog's thinking facilities don't allow it to recognize that humans are not something different from itself (a dog) and assumes a human to be a dog, and likely the "lead" dog or alpha of the group.

Laugh out loud. What a mistake and weird handicap a dog has. But then I thought, You  know what--I've made the same mistake myself. I used to assume that everyone had a some kind of moral grounding (i.e. a cop or lawyer) like I did and that they could be left unsupervised; that their conscousness was trained and that they were pretty much aligned with our nation's laws.

Wrong.

People in Hollywood give me the impression that they assume that everyone would be an actor if they could be an actor. Or that everyone would like them if they only knew them. (I have had the unfortunate experience of them running riot with these ideas in their head while toying with my life.)

Wrong.

I have heard that White Supremacists and even earlier cultures tragically assumed that everyone would be at war if they could be at war for more money, more land, more power and more shoes! Do unto them before they do it unto you. It's just a matter of time.

Wrong.

Thank God no more examples came to mind. I'm done with this one.

*******************************************






The Totalitarian State

You are going to have to pardon my lack of education. I didn't go to college and I didn't technically earn my graduation from High School even though I have a diploma.

I was thinking the other day about the people who flee a totalitarian state, say, Egypt under Sadam Hussein or something or China. A place where a gestappo can easily walk in to your home and take whatever they want. A place where you cannot vote on issues that dictate where society is going and you would like to see happen.

Some people flee these places for their lives to get here to America, obviously, and their are numerous succerss stories of people getting here with just the clothes on their back and becoming a somebody because of the free enterprise system. Think Ayn Rand.



But there is a sinister side to America now--at least I think so--and I am not anti-American. The "sinister side" is what's actually un-American. It's the cops and what they are doing with those "skynet" technologies.

People are being captured by the nervous system as children. These kids have no choice or say in the matter. They are born into the army and will likely be raised by some kind of electronic surrogate.

Illegal search and siezure is possible. I don't mean a gestappo walking into your house and taking whatever they want I mean a gestappo walking into your mind and taking what they want. Breaking into houses is old school.

Physical assaults by the cops are entirely possible and not because of police business but because these unqualified monkeys have been breaking into people's minds and eavesdropping. If they don't like your opinions, they can hit you for it and there is no court who will acknoledge your assault by the police and their "reason" for assaulting you. Doesn't sound like the right to bear arms against a tyranous government anymore. Not only is freedom of speech out the window, but so is the ability to keep your mind and thoughts to yourself. Kinda sinister.




Entrapment. Illegal communications. Grabbing you by the balls under the table and making you endorse whatever I want you to endorse; making you commit suicide; making you sign over personal property or buy my deal are all very, very real possibilities for many, many people. See: Operation Birddog.

Anyway, it was just a thought. So many people fleeing one country and swimming for their lives for our shores only to find the devil here as well struck me as nuts. American devils are really, really advanced and don't put a gun to your head anymore. They have a new modus operandi for crime and it's the "Skynet". It is literally mandkind's nightmare. The people behind the driver's seat are not who you are going to assume they are i.e. formally educated; professional qualifications, etc. They are much more like teenagers, and they are not benign. They like getting over on people and they like letting them know it. See: Pictograms in American Media and Their Intended Messages & Target Audience. Just kidding. I know readers of my blog are already familiar with this one. If you aren't, stop reading here and familiarize yourself with past posts.

That's all for now. Peace.

*******************************

Please, please don't hesitate to donate if you can. Some people are shy about it but right now I can't afford to be. Operation Birddog has caused me to lose my job and I have monthly payments due just like everyone else and Hllywd & Cops continue to make life difficult for me--13 years and counting. No trials. No convictions. Just a hate crime and publishing scam.


https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B5PDBHY8L88AJ


********************************

Afterthought: My takeaways from the first post, The Frog and the Scorpion are these--first avoid anyone who has a self-image as a "scorpion" or "king animal". And my second was this--since a child can be raised to believe in literally anything--it would behoove us to make them devout, conservative, nuns--just kidding. But seriously, a "Kardashian" (metaphor) would never trade places with a Mormon and a Mormon wouldn't trade places either. They have both matured and hardened. People can still change after the self-actualize of course, but many won't. Anyway one of the two will need an energy to (sustain) life ratio of 1: 1 but the other will want and require 100:1. I it's self explanatory from here but there is a way to capitalize on this. Third: Don't be a frog!!! Fourth--are we doomed by our genes or by our self-image? If it's the latter, why not forge a frog/scorpion hybrid?

(Sorry.)

Do you have any ideas or insights? Post them below.



No comments:

Post a Comment