Monday, September 22, 2014

Correspondence with Dept. Homeland Security

From:CRCL (CRCL@HQ.DHS.GOV)
Sent:Tue 4/15/14 3:51 PM
To:<Email Deleted>

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties (CRCL). Under 6 U.S.C. § 345 and 42 U.S.C. § 2000ee-1, CRCL is responsible for reviewing and assessing information concerning abuses of civil rights, civil liberties, and profiling on the basis of race, ethnicity, or religion, by employees and officials of DHS.
After reviewing your information, we have determined that CRCL does not have jurisdiction over your concerns. Thank you again for contacting the Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties.
Sincerely,
Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
From: T
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 4:05 PM
To: CRCLCompliance
Subject: FW: TITUS ANDERSON


From:
To: crcl@dhs.gov
Subject: TITUS ANDERSON
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 21:46:14 +0000

Dear Homeland Security,

Here is the information you reqested:

My name is Titus Anderson, I reside in Phoenix, AZ. My telephone number is <Number Deleted>. My website is titusanderson.com.

I am calling to report misconduct on the part of what is probably a number of agencies, most likely the FBI and CIA working in tandem with the Phoenix Police, the Maricopa Sheriff's department and the Producer's Guild in Los Angeles, CA.

I have already complained to the FBI numerous times on the phone as well as in person. I have complained to MCSO (Sheriff's) several times over the phone. I have submitted complaints already to the Office Inspector General about the FBI and to the Director of National Intelligence about the CIA. I have complained to Professional Standards about Phoenix Police and I have complained to the Producer's Guild and am currently trying to get Kamala Harris, Attorney General in Los Angeles to investigate/ prosecute.

The problem is as follows: Since about 2001, I have been written into a number of motion pictures, tv, newspapers, cable, magazine, etc. The number of products over the years amounts to several thousand. These products essentially become "infomercials" for my benefit.

Initially, I went to the FBI several years ago asking for a classified conversation, which was denied. I told the agent exactly, "I cannot accomplish what I have been tasked with.", meaning the covert instructions that were in the tv products at the time. Also, there were charges of exploitation against Hollywood and would they be able to help me with negotiating compensation from them? The agent said no and I left.

Since then, about seven years or so, there have still been SEVERAL THOUSAND instructions to walk, move, read, watch, etc. I originally told the agent that I could not follow the instructions in the infomercials due to health problems, which I still have. Now, I have even more problems because of homelessness and all of the walking I have to do to panhandle for money.

I estimate I have walked about 16,000 miles over the last six years washing windows to survive. In the meantime, I am constantly harassed to move, etc. The instructions come by way of holograms, movies, news reports, etc.

ESSENTIALLY, HOLLYWOOD AND THE FBI/CIA WANTS ME TO BE INCARCERATED ON BEHALF OF MISTAKES IN MY BACKGROUND AND TO BE AN UNDERCOVER AGENT AT THE SAME TIME, MOST LIKELY FOR A PUBLISHING DEAL OF SOME KIND.

This is a "black op" and has not been handled professionally AT ALL. There are so many hate crimes smuggled into this project, I cannot begin to go into detail here.

I am in desperate need of financial assistance and I may have to take the stand against a number of law enforcement agencies as well as family members who may have stolen property and time from me while giving me a place to stay.

I have asked about the Federal Witness Protection Project but so far no one has any answers on my complaints and I have been complaining for years.

If you have any questions, or any help please contact me immediately. I am including copies of complaints to the other agencies in this email.

ALSO, there may be filters on my social media accounts preventing me from receiving emails/ help etc. I need those removed. Law enforcement has incarcerated me without due process using a number of technologies I cannot demonstrate in the courtroom.

Thank you.

Titus Anderson
<ADDRESS DELETED>
Phoenix, AZ 85010 

No comments:

Post a Comment