Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Open Letter to President O'Bama





June 24, 2014

Dear Mr. President O’Bama,

My name is Titus Anderson. I am currently a window washer in Phoenix, AZ. I have reason to believe you know who I am.

This letter is an open letter to you and may be published by others, in it’s entirety, or circulated on the internet, in it’s entirety.

The reason for trying to reach you using this format is because nothing else seems to be working. I have probably 200 phone calls to the FBI, 100 to the Dept. of Justice, several to the CIA, letters to the ODNI, and complaints on file with several state prosecutors.

The reason for the complaint is that our officers are guilty of a number of charges that I cannot demonstrate by myself. I have been trapped in homelessness now for about 8 ½ years and this was accomplished unlawfully, using a number of police and intelligence agencies, drugs, manipulation, and some of my friends and family members, who apparently didn’t have to do much except keep their mouths shut while somebody else does the dirty work.

I am writing to ask you for a Presidential pardon on my behalf.  Although I am not formally incarcerated, I have been trapped in a program created by the United States. This program is at once a de facto incarceration, and as well, a game of sorts.

It’s this “game” idea where things have turned into something far too risky.  There have been tens of thousands of nonverbal instructions and intimidations to move.  I have walked some 20,000 miles or more over the last 8 ½ years while carrying extra weight on my person. People are playing games with heroin, carbon monoxide, sleep deprivation and so on. I do not want to spend anymore time at this and I have been taken against my will into this idea. A game of this scale can only be accomplished with the use of many police and intelligence officers, and it is illegal.

Even if I find the idea intriguing, it has become far too dangerous to my health.

Furthermore, I am not supposed to be “incarcerated”. There should be hundreds of police, fbi agents, movie stars, family, friends and so on who can testify that I have in fact been trapped unlawfully in homelessness, but strangely, I can’t find any.

I don’t believe the United States has any grounds for trapping me. Most of my mistakes are anywhere from 15 to 23 years ago. I suspect publishing, media, and the like to be the honest motives.

To make this idea easy for you I am only asking that the pardon be contingent upon a criminal investigation. Also that I should have the right to see what if any charges are being brought against myself and to be sure that the 8 ½ years already spent in a de facto work furlough haven’t already been more than sufficient for anything you might find from 15-23 years ago. Also, I want the ability to examine the prosecution for illegal relationships with publishers, Hollywood, etc.

I also want to point out that there is a legitimate reason to suspect ulterior motives and illegal relationships between police officers and Hollywood. The media industries started publishing information about myself before I was tricked into my current situation. The number of pieces must now be in the tens of thousands and includes our newspapers, movies, tv, cable, music, magazines, etc.

If you grant the pardon, you would accomplish a number of things. First, you wouldn’t have someone wrongfully trapped in a dangerous situation. I have been trapped now for almost ten years and I am risking multiple surgeries on my hips and knees from walking.  Second, the media companies could stop publishing there products around this idea.  They must be spending several thousand hours per week, writing  and rehearsing and performing their material. You could save the U.S. a lot of effort and money. Third, the pardon is only contingent on a formal prosecution. The pardon stops when someone has a legitimate reason to trap or incarcerate me, but I get to examine who they are, what their motives are, and so on.
I am confident that people are indulging themselves playing “vigilante” and that this is unnecessary and becoming extremely dangerous.

In the end, you will free a person who is trapped unlawfully, save the United States millions of dollars, and give me the right to pursue those who have choreographed this illegal scheme. It is the only right thing for a President to do.

Thank you,



Titus Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment