Thursday, June 14, 2012

About That Car Accident

It keeps coming up again and again in the media (movies, tv, magazines, etc.) and so I have no choice but to address it.

Several years ago, there was an "incident" between myself and a couple of friends. What happened that evening has now become a legend unto itself and it was also a legitimate error/misunderstanding. The authorities were soon there (lol) and the issue was soon resolved by the parties involved. Case closed--legally and morally. There have been a number of jokes, innuendos, etc. about it in the media and some of it is funny and some of it is misleading or inflammatory.

The ability to circumvent due process, the penal codes, detection, etc. has allowed the true colors of some people to shine through. Not good.

Over the last few years there has been a noticeable change in attitude from something playful and forgiving into something sarcastic, vindictive, and opportunistic. This is amusing since there haven't been any changes in myself or my history. I'm a good person. Memes such as "It's free.", "Caught you." and "He's paying for it."and "Why?", etc. are a recent phenomena and are misleading to those who don't know any better.

I have met with the FBI four times over the last eight years about these subjects and as I get time, I will post more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment