Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Open Letter to FBI, Hollywood...



WARNING. THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED FOR SENSITIVE EARS BUT NEEDS TO BE SAID PUBLICLY SO PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING







Open Letter to FBI, Hollywood, etc.

Dear FBI,


I have several letters in my posession from the US Attorney General, Senate Intelligence Comittee, Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, etc. stating that they have no knowledge of my being incarcerated in homelessness or of Operation Birddog.

Now everyone knows that this can't possibly be true, but it's not why I'm posting this open letter to the you.

I want you and Hollywood and the cops (same thing) to let me go. I have tried and tried to do things the lawful way, the way they were intended to work, using the system of "checks and balances". But it is rigged.

{In all likelyhood, Operation Birddog is a "classified" project. Which means it wouldn't be tried or heard in a civillian's court, to the best of my knowledge. It would also explain why supervisory and fiduciary agents (i.e. US Attorney General) are denying any knowledge of this projecty or my illegal entrapment, and they have done this in writing.

BTW, the job of the Office Inspector General is to investigate claims of "fraud, waste and abuse"--BY FBI AGENTS!!! LOL--call me naive--I had no idea that FBI agents COULD engage in that sort of  misconduct even if they wanted to and that they didn't want to to begin with. Wrong. Apparently, their misconduct and felonious partying requires an army of lawyers and investigators in Washington to keep an eye on them full time. I've learned a lot over the last 13 years. Things are so much different than I thought they were, but then, this isn't an area of interest for me.}

ANYWAY, I am getting "hit" all of the time by the cops, but never face to face--it's always over the Sky.  In addition, others are getting hit as well and there are several reasons to stop this project immediately:

1. Stalking. When checking into a hotel, you have made my bed shake, scaring the neighbors in the next room. Funny, I guess if you are watching this from a police station or Hollywood [they can see through walls with Skynet, even people] but not for me, not the hotelier, not for the neighbors. You have actually put people up to calling the cops on me (acutally, you're calling the cops on yourselves to be accurate about it) just to "get a rise" out of me. I dont' know where you get your ideas. You and I are not friends; not enemies. I don't want to be your friend. I don't want you pulling pranks on me. You play all the roles: I'm your girlfriend, I'm your cockblocker; I'm  your jailer, I'm your liberator; I'm your proscutor, I'm your defender...Slick. And it's all bullshit.

2. My electronic devices keep getting "hacked". It's not Anonymous, it's the cops, stupid. Dumping malware and spyware into devices that don't belong to you is unbelieveable. We actually pay taxes to have you watch our back as we go about our day only to discover that the cops are equally criminal as anyone they incarcerate. I've had blog posts tampered with and other intellectual property tampered with as well. The wi-fi may belong to the cops, my personal devices and intellectual property belong to me. Again, I don't know what you see when you look at me but I am not your friend. I don't want to play with Hollywood or the FBI or the cops. I find your misconduct peculiar. Eavesdropping on a person may allow you to know them but it doesn't constitute a relationship. Furthermore, I don't think your're qualified to eavesdrop on people with differing opinions, etc.

3. I am not allowed to socialize. There isn't any reason or basis for this and it's not how Operation Birddog started out. I was socializing in bars and at a hostel I worked at in San Francisco. Over the years however, many many types of hate crimes have come and gone arbitrarily, without explanation. My best guess is that different personalities are coming into and going out of Op Birddog as an assignment. Or, perhaps it's part of the "routine" to change things up. Anyway, most of what's been done is illegal, including the use of children and homosexuality. I am neither a pedophile or a homosexual. Your misconduct is gross and done under the table.

4. Magic tricks. I don't want to see any of your stupid holograms or get a psychic reading on the bus on my way to work. Every time I step into an environment, people's eyes roll up into the back of their head and they start speaking to me in metaphor. This is ridiculous. I don't need people talking to me 365 days a year in metaphor as if you're giving James Bond information he needs. Furthermore, eveyone in the room knows who your're talking to and the subject so why codify it? You're an idiot.

5. Sidewalk theater and arts and crafts. I once saw a police officer sitting in a vehicle with his engine running next to something that was left on the sidewalk purposely. Again, I don't need you doing this. If you have something to say, use your phone. Making drawings on the sidewalk etc. and paying a cop $85,000 a year to sit there waiting for me to walk by is ludicrous. The fucking idiot has a smart phone sitting on his hip. Use it.

6. I am not incarcerated. Some people seem to think that I'm incarcerated for something in my background. I am not. However, many, many conjectures can be inserted into the cause-effect relationship. For example, "He's trapped because he cursed at our people" or "He's trapped because I wanted him trapped" or "He's trapped because I didn't want to see him become successful". Some of these explanations may actually apply depending on who you ask. But my current situation, to the best of my knowledge--was NOT the original script for Operation Birddog. It was changed shortly after it was started 14 years ago. Supposedly from a story about Forgiveness to one about Vigilanteism--something Hollywood sells  24 hours a day on every channel.

7. I'm a "participant" and my complaining is an "act". Nope. I've had to pull weapons several times on people who make this mistake. I am in a hostage situation. This is not a joke.

8. Another reason we need this project stopped immediately is that we don't naturally "go together". We are RADICALLY different from one another. I can't think of a bigger mismatch then myself and the average cop or FBI agent. I don't like your sense of humor--it's actually schadenfreude--which requires assaulting or embarassing someone (me).  I prefer ecology and elegance. You prefer sending 100 people to screw in a lightbulb and they still won't get the job done. I have the psych profile of someone who was homeschooled; you, the profile of someone who went to public school. I have the psych profile of someone who reads five hours a day; you, someone who watches tv five hours a day.  You are inclined to jealousy, paranoia, war mongering and fear of losing to your "competition" with everyone around you. I am not.

9. For someone who can read minds and jump into the nervous system of others, you are strangely callous. This doesn't work for me. I get uncomfortable when others are uncomfortable. I have been sexually assaulted and so have others--a good example may be at a gaming cafe I play at occasionally--where people were complaining. Of course, they think I'm the one bringing the problem into the room, but I don't have anything to do with the cops whatsoever.

10. You are cool with wasting precious resources. My intellectual property was probably valued at tens of millions of dollars at one point in time. Not only that, it could have had a fantastic influence on America. You guys practically destroyed it out of spite. Furthermore, I have watched you waste water during a water crisis. People in America have no idea who you are or what you're into but I do. I want out.

11. You are spreading filth all over America. Pantomimes of sodomy, rape, homosexuality, drawing with feces, splashing what are supposed to be replicas of semen all over the sidewalk, getting people to pretend as if I need to be watched because I am some kind of danger--are all false and bad examples for people to see. Some people don't realize that it's a "project" created by Hollywood. I am not a danger to anyone. It's the cops who instruct people to do vile things with their person, not me. How strange that, when you aren't looking, the cops and Hollywood actually seem quite inclined to a bowl of shit over food; inclined to criminality over honor; inclined to cheating over preparation; inclined to wasting resources and me-ism over ecology and "us"; inclined to hate and often insult people who purchase their products over gratitude and honest humility over their good fortune. Who taught you to shit on others less fortunate than yourselves? Are you "a scorpion"? {I knew I hit paydirt recently, when someone hacked my site and inserted typos into a previous blog. I have heard that some of them are miseducated by the agency and that they actually encourage egomania when no one is looking. A good hint of this is the use of children for pedophilia as a form of "punishment" or harassment of those you don't like. Totally unnecessary. Clearly this is an illegal form of punishment but the "white priveleged" are taught that they can do as they please on account of being "white" and so they do. But if you try it, they will punish you severely.}

12. You could rotate someone else into my situation. Why not find someone who honestly owes jail time instead of disabling someone who doesn't owe any? Wouldn't that be a smarter way to deploy your resources. Give those dogs an honest assignment for their respective talents. Deploy smartly. DON'T BE "OUTRAGEOUS"--outrageous is for tv only.

I could go on but the bottom line is that you are criminally insane. You judge people by their looks when you have the ability to read minds. That makes no sense whatsoever except that I've picked up on the fact that you may want their approval or to "tag along" with them as they go about their lives. Ahem. (Nice mustache.)

I am owed reimbursement from Hollywood for hotel rooms. This is an obligation that shouldn't be ignored. I'm probably owed for money I've spent over the years on magazines and newspapers as well. If I was incarcerated, as you imply in your magazines, I would have Prisoner & Felon rights--that means you can't make me spend my money or take it from me. If you wrong me, you have to reimburse me--whether you want to or not.

You may think that you are being 'outrageous" and that that is the most important thing in the world, but it's not. It's a vulgar idea you got from watching the absurd situations on TV. The real world bleeds, has budgets, errands to run and little time for the absurd. Being absurd isn't elegant or ecological. That's why it's on TV where you have a safe context to watch people solve problems with their fists or get themselves into ridiculous binds, for example. In real life, problems are almost never solved with your fists, only your brains. People don't use nonverbal communication and holograms, they speak face to face every time. You enjoy communicating this way because it gives the person you spoke to over the Sky no recourse and no record of the conversation. Slick, but hardly a situation one wants to be in and a peculiar and regular habit of the cops nowadays.

So enjoy oyurselves. Have a six pack of Budweiser for breakfast and a bowl of corn flakes for dinner, I don't give a shit. I want my compensation turned over to a law firm where I can pick it up. I don't want Hollywood throwing parties or anyone else for that matter. For some reason, people think I'm a tv show or something. Nobody realizes that I'm in a hostage situation and have been for years while you publish tens of thousands of infomercials for me that I don't want or watch. How much do you pay yourselves for these "services" to the USA? You must have the US Attorney General scared shitless to do anything about it. Did you torture my father in the hospital? He was 63 years old and innocent of all of this. He was a lifelong Jehovah's Witness who only had one working arm and one working leg. He spent 25 years or so going door to door offering a free home bible study to anyone who wanted one. You stupid nigger cops.

Let's part ways--NOW.

-Titus-Nietzsche Anderson


******************************************

Donations are always appreciated: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B5PDBHY8L88AJ









No comments:

Post a Comment