Thursday, August 16, 2012

Who Is Titus Anderson?

Who is Titus Anderson?
I am male, age 43, straight, no kids.
Currently, I am a window washer in Phoenix, Arizona. Previously, I have almost always worked in sales, which I liked. Since I was a teenager, I have been interested in creativity, marketing and advertising, how people with high i.q.'s think and solve problems, and art, among other things.
My life has taken some odd twist and turns over the years and I have been trying to get backing to fund and publish an autobiography. I have apparently caught the attention of a number of people over the years, and now my life and it's events are associated (in whole or in part) with hundreds of movies, tv and cable shows, etc. as well as hundreds of newspaper and magazine articles. (One of these days the whole story will come out and people will fall out of their chair.)
I am very priveledged and proud about this.
As of late, I have become increasingly interested in science and technology. The reason for this is that I am just now learning what kind of "tools" the authorities have available to them, their uses and their potential misuses. As well, I am learning who some of our government agents are--off the record. In other words, there are things to be legitimately concerned with that theoretically we aren't supposed to be concerned with at all.
The potential for covert assault, intimidation, contempt of court, hate speech, even manslaughter, etc. are too great to be ignored and apparently are happening to some (but not all) people who may have mistakes in their background.
The laws say, You can't do that. "That" meaning, food or heroin poisoning, invasion of privacy, assault, forcing people to move around, harrassment, etc.
Sarcasm says, It could be a lot of fun!
And physics gives the authorities the ability to do whatever they want to without being culpable. This leaves the victims of these crimes with the burden of proving it in the courtroom, something a civilian cannot do by themselves.

Furthermore as I have learned,
1. The government will not admit they have or use such technologies and
2. They sure as hell won't admit that they use them for anything other than police business.
Using science, the authorities can practically poke you in the behind with a finger. And it can be done for any reason, real or imagined, significant or minor, even it's supposedly justified by a mistake that happened over twenty years ago.
So there is a little about myself and what's been on my mind lately.
(If that was too heavy, I'll have to think of a joke and post it later.)
Late.

No comments:

Post a Comment